School Admission Policy
- Admission is purely made on merit.
- For morning, admissions are conducted only for Prep and 1st Year Classes. Admission in other classes depend on availability of seats.
- For afternoon school admission are conducted from Prep to class VIII, subject to the availability of the seats.
- Registration is done by the main office.
- Registration for Class Prep and other classes is done during the month of April and May every year.
- The age of the child for Class Prep at the time of admission should be 5 year, not below 4 and half year.
- Candidates applying for admission in class Prep and other classes will be required to take test in the following subjects.
- Science (except class Prep and One)
- Candidates seeking admission in other classes will produce school leaving certificate of the previous school duly countersigned by the D.E.O and result at the time of admission.