Code of Conduct:
- All students are expected to show a high sense of dignity, courtesy, and decency in behavior.
- It is expected from them to be considerate and display personal honesty.
- Cheating, stealing, bunking classes, and missing practical exams are serious offenses and may result into the expulsion of the students.
- Littering, scribbling and wall-chalking are prohibited.
- Damage to college property/ furniture will result in a fine / penalty.
- Students are not allowed to use the back gates.
- Smoking within the college premises is strictly prohibited. Those who violate this rule will be liable to punishment. Any staff member can check a school/college student within the premises and recommend him for a fine to the principal.
- No students are allowed to possess arms of any kind. Those who violate this rule will be punished according to the law.
- Leave Application signed by parents/guardians are entertained.
- More than 2 days of leave can only be granted with the permission of the section head/Coordinator.
- No backdated leave application is accepted.
- Students pay a fine of Rs 20/- per day for absence without permission.
- Students have to follow the re-admission procedure if the name of struck off the school/College roll.