Rules for College Section:
• Admissions of the students of class 9 – 1 2 will not be sent to the Board for Annual Examination who fail to attend 75% of the total number of lectures .
• The student who does not appear in send up test will not be allowed to appear in the Board Examination.
• Send-Up Examinations are mandatory for all students to send regular admission to Board.
• Students must secure at least 50% marks in all the subjects in the Send-Up exams.
• Students must appear in the series test to obtain the roll number slip.